Our Philosophy of Care
It is the aim of Stainton lodge is to provide an environment that all residents can regards as their home. To continue to offer care that is to the highest standard and is tailored to meet individuals needs with specific wishes and choices (these choices will be respected and honoured at all times). We plan our care around the resident following current research and guidelines and best practice. The resident’s family will be involved in the planning of care and encouraged to have their say in planned meetings and reviews of care.
Types of Care Services
- Health Care – We have links to the local surgeries or if you wish to keep your own GP you are welcome to do so as long as we are in their catchment area
- Meals and Catering – We offer a large variety of home-made food items, with each meal planned to promote healthy eating and fulfil the daily nutritional needs of the residents
- Personal Environment – The residents are privileged to choose their desired room within the building, subject to the availability of the room
Activity Based Care
- Gardening – The residents are encouraged to take part in gardening as part of their healthy activities.
- Quizzes – Residents take part in joint quiz sessions which promote mutual interaction of the residents with their carers.
- Board Games and Birthdays – The management supports the residents to gather together for birthday celebrations of their fellow residents or to indulge themselves in indoor board games.
- Trips and Outings – NECH Stainton Lodge conducts trips of residents to recreational places on monthly basis to keep them involved.
About Stainton Lodge Care
Stainton Lodge is a purpose built Care Centre that was completed in February 2014. It provides residents with state of the art building that was designed to fulfil the care needs of older people. We provide care services for older persons with Dementia in separate units which accommodate 43 residents. Stainton Lodge Care Home provides care that is non-discriminatory. Residents are treated with respect, regardless of age, sex, gender or religious beliefs. To continue to offer care that is to the highest standard and is tailored to meet individual’s needs, we plan around the resident following current research and guidelines and best practice
Our Aim and Mission
- Consultancy – To consult service users and ensure that they take an active part in decisions about their life and future care
- Service Assessment – To carry out on-going assessment of service users’ needs to ensure that they receive the most appropriate level of care
- Service Users’ Support – To support and enable service users to live as independently as possible
- Promotion of Self-Esteem – To ensure that self-esteem is promoted and rights to privacy and choice are respected
Our Support Line
NECH is a care home in Stainton Lodge that provides quality care services to cope with the challenging behaviours, especially associated with the elderly people. NECH is capable of providing residential care to 73 residents. Service users are always supported to personalise their bedrooms to simulate a homely environment. Residents enjoy the freedom to make their own decisions and retain independence wherever applicable. Our support line primarily consists of a large team of staff which is highly trained and dedicated to provide residential care that our residents deserve. Contact us at any time to get to know more about us.